Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wrigley pup

Anyone who knows me knows that I love my dog...in fact obsessed may be a better word.  :)  He is a mix of what we think is black lab/mastiff and he is a big boy!  We adopted him from the Humane Society when he was about 2 months old and have had him for a little over 3 years now.  He is, to say the least, mine and Richie's baby.  Wrigley is the perfect blend of playful and lazy and loves to snuggle up in bed (all 100 pounds of him!)  He really has such a personality for a dog- one of his favorite things to do is sneak socks from the laundry room. He will stuff them in his mouth and try to make it past us to the stairs without being seen. I could go on and on, but I will simply say that I am so thankful for my dog, Wrigley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment