Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bryn

Bryn and I met our freshmen year in college when we both pledged Phi Mu.  Throughout our freshmen year, we became closer and by sophomore year, I knew she would be one of my lifelong friends.  Bryn and I lived together for a year in college and a year outside of college and she has always been my own personal Ken Paves (haha) and taught me everything I know about make-up and hair!  I can always be myself around B and tell her exactly what I am thinking and I love that we have that type of relationship.  We have SO much fun when we are together (I was so ecstatic when I found out she was going to move to Atlanta for her internship and then stay after graduation!) and it definitely makes it more fun that our husbands are best friends too!  Our anniversaries are even only a week apart, so we are all going to Mexico this summer to celebrate! So fun!  I am so thankful for my friendship with Bryn and look forward to many more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment