Tuesday, May 15, 2012

perfect weekend

This past weekend, I did Race for the Cure with the team Michelle's Angels to support breast cancer research. I taught Michelle's oldest child and currently am teaching her youngest and I am so inspired by her faith throughout her battle with breast cancer. She is such an amazing woman, and I was so glad I was able to do the race with her family and friends! We had a great time, even in the drizzly weather and then my mom and I met Richie for a late breakfast once we made in back to Alpharetta. After a long nap :), I got ready for the Zac Brown concert! We went with a group of friends and had so much fun!
The next morning, we went to church and brunch with my family for Mothers Day and then had Richie's family over that evening for dinner! It was a very eventful weekend, but lots of fun! I am thankful for "perfect" weekends with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment