Monday, June 13, 2011

book worm

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to read. There isn't much I would rather do than curl up with a good book (or better yet-be on the beach or pool with one!) About two years ago I "re-discovered" the public library. I always went as a kid, but as I got older, I would just buy books. When you go through as many books as I do (I have a closet full if anyone ever wants to borrow one!), it gets to be an expensive hobby! When I started going back t using the library, I seriously became addicted to the idea of a free "bookstore"! I am thankful for my public library especially during the summer when I have time to get my reading in. I just checked out 4 books from there today...any guesses on how long it will take me to read them?! :)


If you also enjoy reading, tell me your favorites in the comments section! I'm looking for some new summer reads. I'll be happy to share some of mine as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment