Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am very thankful for my wonderful father. In honor of him, I will do the top 10 reasons my dad is great!

10. He is extremely generous and does so much for our family.
9. He is one of the kindest people I have ever known.
8. He makes the best sangria :)
7. He is so funny- even when not trying to be...especially his "accents"
6. He always cheers for Auburn during football season- especially during the Auburn vs. Alabama game!
5. For all the times he played "tiger" when I was little :)
4. He is turning out more and more like my Papaw every day
3. He has always been a role model for the type of guy I would want to spend my life with- someone fair, kind, hardworking, and willing to do anything for me.
2. He walked walked me down the aisle once I did find that person- and gave me a pretty perfect wedding to go with it!
1. Because I'll always be daddy's little girl no matter how old I get!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, especially mine! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment