Friday, June 3, 2011

done, done, done!!

I am very thankful to be DONE with work until August!!!  School ended last Friday, but teachers had to work Tue-Fri this week for post-planning days and snow make-up days.  Since I am staying in the same room next year, I didnt have too much to do besides a few meetings and packing up my bookcases and things so the room can be cleaned.  So, I used the rest of my time to completely re-organize my closet and re-categorize my books into book bins (something I have needed/wanted to do all year but never have the time to do!)  Here is the finished project:
Back of the closet where it is all organized together by art supplies, math games, Language Arts/Reading games, Science, SS, etc

All of my organized books!!




It was a lot of work (and a lot of sneezing...my closet is so dusty! Yuck!), but it was well worth it to be able to start next school year off with everything in a perfect place!  I am so happy to be done for the summer...what a great feeling! :) 

Have a great weekend!  My next week's worth of blog posts will be from...Seaside!!!  I am sure I will find lots to be thankful about there!





No comments:

Post a Comment