Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Even if she weren't my mom, I'd go out of my way to be friends with her"

I saw that on a coffee mug tonight and thought it was so cute, so I decided to make it my title for tonight's post! :)
Richie had to work late tonight and my dad was golfing, so my mom and I met at Alive After 5 in historic Roswell.  It is the cutest area with lots of yummy restaurants and adorable stores- like my favorite, The Bilt House! One Thursday a month, everything stays open later, they sell beer and wine on the streets or you can get to-go cups from the restaurants, there are bands, and it is just a lot of fun.  We had the best time walking around and getting dinner and dessert (watermelon mint popsicles- yum!).  Tonight, I am thankful to live close to my family so that we are able to jsut meet up on a whim and spend a wonderful Thursday evening togther!

Good night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you treat your Mom. You two have such a special bond! I wish I lived closer to family!

    ReplyDelete