Thursday, April 26, 2012

music

I am by no means a music expert, but I do love music! I have since I was about three and would stand on the counter and belt out some Reba! My taste in music is extremely eclectic, with my favorites ranging from The Beatles to Britney Spears and that's what I love about it! It can evoke every emotion in me and bring back such memories- good, bad, hilarious, even trivial ones. Hearing a certain song can take you right back to childhood, high school, college, etc and make you feel like you are right there again. Likewise, if I'm in a great mood or a horrible mood all I want to do is get in my car, roll the windows down, and sing as loud as I kind- although the song choice would of course change depending on the mood! ;) I am thankful for music and the effect it has on me. This world would be a very boring place without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment