Tuesday, April 17, 2012

prayer

I have several people in my life who are going through things right now where I wish I could do more for them.  I have things in my life that I may be anxious about or wanting to happen.  That is why I am so thankful for prayer. 
"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and believing, you will receive. "Matthew 21: 22

God may not give me exactly what I want or am asking for, but he will answer my prayers in the way that best works for my life and for His plan for my life.  When I feel helpless with situations that people I care about are going through, I have to remember that I can give them something far greater than any thing physical I could supply them- my prayers.  God hears what we ask and he answers us always.  We sometimes just have to sit quietly, wait, and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment