Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Richie!

Happy 28th birthday to my wonderful husband, Richie!  Richie and I met and fell in love the year after we graduated college when our mutual friend Jessica introduced us.  After a whirlwind romance, we got engaged and married on July 26, 2008.  Our four years of marriage have in no way been easy (we have encountered everything from buying a house and a dog to having to live in different states briefly), but they sure have been fun!  For every "tough" thing that we have had to encounter, Richie has shown me time and time again just why I fell in love with him.  He is loyal to the core and he loves me so deeply that he will do anything to protect me.  Richie makes me laugh every day with songs he makes up about our dog or silly little jokes.  He is the person I can go to when I need someone to lift my spirits and make me feel better.  He is also the shoulder I can cry on no matter what.  In other words, he is my other half; the peanut butter to my jelly, the milk to my cookies.  There is nobody else I would rather wake up to each morning, no one I would rather kiss goodnight.  I am so thankful for my adorable, smart, handsome, silly, hilarious, brave, wonderful husband.  Happy birthday baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment