Sunday, July 10, 2011

Catch Up!

While I was on my girls trip this weekend, the Internet on my phone was so slow which is why I didnt blog! So here are 4 things I am thankful for to make up for it!
I am thankful for delicious, fresh seafood which we ate lots of on our trip.
I am thankful for water parks and acting like a kid at them. We went to Big Kahunas in Destin and had the best time ever. Our favorite was a ride you went down on a double tube and it went so fast in a closed slide to where you felt like you were going to flip over! We appropriately dubbed it The Divas Double Ride!
I am thankful for times that you laugh until you literally are crying. We did a whole lot of that this weekend especially with loving Titanic and mustard attacks and so much more.
Last, I am thankful for having too much fun to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment