Monday, July 25, 2011

Griffins plus one newbie :)

Wow, I am way behind on my posts! Going out of town always seems to get me behind! The next three posts will be Saturday, Sunday, and today! (Not necessarily in a particular order; just three things I have been thankful for over the past few days)
If you read my blog, you know I was in Memphis this past weekend. I mentioned we went to visit family, but it was especially to meet our newest family member- Ellee Grace Griffin! I am very close to all of the Griffins- Uncle Skip, Aunt Carla, and my cousins Brock, Lindsey, and Kelsey. We used to live about 2 streets away from them when we lived in Memphis and my cousin Lindsey and I were inseparable growing up. Now that we live in Atlanta and they are still in Memphis(Lindsey and her husband Jared are in Portland and we missed seeing them this weekend!!, we look forward so much to the times we get to see them! I had the best time with them and loved getting to meet the newest member, Brock and Grace's precious baby, Ellee! She is so adorable and anyone else that wanted to hold her pretty much had to fight me off to do so! :) I am very thankful for the entire Griffin clan and love and miss them all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment