Sunday, November 20, 2011

color express

Ok, I admit it...my hair is not my natural color...  Highlights are one of the necessary evils of most girls, but I am spoiled that I usually do not have to get them done too often.  One of the reasons is color express, a treatment they do at my hair place, Elon.  Basically, for $25, they put a quick dye on your hair for about 10 minutes that just lightens the roots and brightens the whole thing up!  I got highlights before school started in August and my roots were starteing to get a little dark, but the rest of my color still looked good.  So, I went and got a color express and voila! I extended my highlights through the holiday season!  I am thankful for this so I didn't have to pay for (or spend 2 hours at the salon!) for a full head of highlights again just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment