Saturday, November 12, 2011

pumpkin cupcakes- and war eagle!

It's game day!!  Through college, the Auburn vs. UGA was always a huge game for me for several reasons.  For starters, Athens is only a 3 hour straight shot drive from Auburn so it's a very easy away game to go to. Having grown up in Atlanta, I had several friends who went to UGA, plus the guy I dated most of college went there, so that was always one of the games I looked the most forward to!  Today, we are going over to our friends Katie and Kyle's house who went to UGA!  I made the yummiest pumpkin cupcakes to take over there, which will be the perfect addition since they are orange!!

I am thankful for my yummy pumpkin cupcakes and for Auburn game day! WAAAAAR EAGLE!  Beat the Dawgs! :)

For pumpkin cupcakes, all I did was mix a box of white cake mix with a can of pumpkin puree (what you use to make pumpkin pie).  I added a little vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and brown sugar to sweeten it up a tad.  At the last minute, I threw in some chocolate chips, because everyone knows that pumpkin+chocolate=delicious!  I baked them at 350 for 20 min and then sprinkled some powdered sugar on top! Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment