Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lindsey

My cousin Lindsey and I are 10 months apart and have always been really close, especially since for the first 8 years of my life, we lived down the street from each other.  I have so many fun memories of growing up with her (oh geez, the home videos!) and the memories we have made as we have gotten older, such as her being in my wedding.


Lindsey and  me at a ballet recital
 She and her husband live in Portland, so I was SO excited to get to see them and spend some time with them this weekend since it doesn't happen as often.  A very exciting thing that is happening with her is....she is pregnant!!  Since we were all together, we decided to throw a surprise baby shower for her in the mountains.  It was so much fun and she was truly shocked!


This is the diaper cake I made for her

I am so thankful to have grown up with a cousin who has also been a best friend!   

No comments:

Post a Comment