Saturday, September 24, 2011

J-Dawg

One of my best friends Jenna is currently in Myrtle Beach with her boyfriend Michael.  On Thursday night, I had the pleasure of having her come stay with me to break up the long trip from Birmingham to Myrtle Beach.  We drank wine, ate dinner, watched dvds (since our cable was out!), and just chatted.  It was so nice to get to spend some time with her since it is so rare that it's just the two of us instead of our group of friends. 
Jenna and I have been friends since we were freshmen in college and she is truly one of a kind (in a good way!)  I know that if I want the truth about something (wther it be an outifit choice or a situation I am trying to figure out) that she will always give me her honest opinion. (Seriously everyone should have someone in their life who will be completely honest with them!) She is also a friend who I can have so much fun with, but at the same time, we are just as content sitting on the couch drinking wine together...especially if there is a massage train added in the mix! :)  One of the things that I love the most about Jenna (and honestly, sometimes envy) is her strength.  She has shown me what it truly means to hold it together even when you should be falling apart.  She is a beautiful, smart (recent nursing grad!), strong, and caring person and I am so blessed to have her as a best friend! 
Love you J-Dawg! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment