Saturday, September 17, 2011

perfect start to a Saturday

This morning I slept in until 8:30 (when you wake up at 5:30 every day, 8:30 IS sleeping in!).  Then I got up, changed clothes and took my dog Wrigley for a run in the wonderful, crisp air (ahh- it feels like Fall).  We came back, got ourselves some water, did a few chores that needed to be done (empty dishwasher, change table setting to Fall), then put some cinnamon rolls in the oven- everyone needs a Saturday indulgence every now and then...  :)  Now, I am about to relax with a cup of coffee (Caramel Drizzle- it's a new Keurig flavor with Light Vanilla Soy milk and a sprinkling of connamon= delicious) with my cinnamon roll on this wonderful Saturday morning.  In a little bit, I will shower and get ready before our friends come over, but for now, I am going to just sit and enjoy.  Happy Saturday!  War Eagle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment