Monday, September 5, 2011

Vegas!!!

I went to Las Vegas on Thursday and got back late last night, which is why I haven't blogged since Wednesday! It was Richie, me, Robbie, Laura and our friends Katie and Kyle.  We went to celebrate Robbie and Kyle's 30th birthdays and had soooo much fun!  Since I have so much catching up to do, I will write all the things on one post instead of doing 5 different ones...

Since we went to celebrate Robbie's brithday,  I will start with that!  I am so thankful to have him as a big brother.  We were like most siblings growing up (picking on each other and not always getting along so well), but now that we are older, we are good friends and I am so lucky to have him as my brother!

I am thankful that I got to see "Love" Cirque du Soleil!  I have always been a huge Beatles fan and absolutely loved seeing their performance set to all Beatles music.

I am thankful for pools, especially the very cool one we got to go to!  It is SO hot there- like 115 degrees each day and we would have been miserably hot if we hadnt been able to go to the pool!

I am thankful to be a girl!  Vegas is totally a girl's town and Laura, Katie, and I were able to get into everywhere for free since we were girls!

I am thankful to have had such a wonderful trip with such wonderful friends (and family!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment