Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mini burger-fries

My sister-in-law says I don't post enough recipes, so here is one for you all! :)  I am thankful for this adorable little appetizer recipe I found!

Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake frozen waffle fries according to package.  While they are cooking, make ground beef mixture (I used ground beef, worcestershire sauce, and a mesquite grill seasoning). Form mini patties (about 1-2 tbsp in size) and cook in a skillet on the stove.  When the fries are done, take them out and set the oven to Broil.  On each fry, put a mini burger, a 1/4 of cheddar cheese (I also did some provolone) and a slice of a cherry tomato (I also did some without tomatoes).  Place fry concoctions back in the oven to broil for about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.  You can serve with pickles, ketchup, and mustard or just plain.  They are adorable and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment