Friday, September 30, 2011

Becca Ann :)

Last night, I had dinner with my friend Rebecca.  We have been best friends since we met in Reading class in 7th grade at Northwestern Middle School.  We went to different high schools freshmen-junior year, but stayed best friends and when I transferred to Milton my senior year, we were voted "Class Inseparables" senior superlative. We went to different colleges, but are both in Atlanta now...oh and she was maid of honor in my wedding as well. :)
   Rebes knows the ins and outs of my life (from childhood until now), all my secrets (both good and bad!), and the majority of my thoughts for the past 15 years.  We have the kind of friendship where we can go without talking, but then see each other and pick from back up right where we left off.  It is the kind of friendship where I can completely be myself-  she knew me with braces and bangs and is still my friend! Oh, and I did totally throw up on her one time in the car and still, we are friends... That's loyalty! 
I am thankful for the friendship we had as girls growing up and for what our friendship has formed into now that we are adults.  It is so good for your soul to have lifetime friends.

And yes, Coach White- you were wrong back in the 8th grade.... we ARE still friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment