Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas parties

Part of the reason my week was so chaotic was because I had 5 Christmas parties (counting Saturdays) going on!  While they do wear me out and make it hard to wake up in the morning, it is so worth it because they are so much fun!  I had the college girls on Saturday (which I wrote about in my last post), a dinner club with a really sweet group of friends on Monday, my bible study Christmas party Tuesday, my ornament exchange Wednesday (which you will see in a post coming up!), and then my work part on Friday! Phew, I am worn out all over again just thinking about it! I really do love having lots of Christmas parties to go to though, because it puts you in such a happy mood and it is such fun to visit with friends this time of year.  I am thankful for all the wonderful and fun Christmas parties I had this past week (and for my high school girls one that is coming up next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment