Thursday, December 8, 2011

workout videos

If you have On Demand, you may not know about this very cool feature on there- ExerciseTV!  It's awesome if you are like me and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore and it is too nasty to run outside!  I have recently come to the realization that I have no time to work out after school and the last thing I want to do when I get home from whatever I may have going on in the afternoon, be it babysitting or whatnot, is work out.  So, I have started waking up in the morning on doing one of these videos.  It's perfect because I just have to walk downstairs to do it and then go right back up and hop in the shower afterwards, so I'm not having to wake up all that early!  I am thankful for ExerciseTV on Demand to get my hiney in gear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment