Friday, December 2, 2011

rain coat!

I love jackets.  In fact, it is kind of an obsession.  I have a closet stuffed full of them ranging in length, colors, and thickness.  However I don't have any "outdoorsy" jackets.  All of my "casual" jackets either have fur collars or are still cutesy.  So, I desperately needed a windbreaker/rain coat type jacket.  I have never bought a North Face or any of those because I can't bring myself to spend that much money on a jacket that isn't "me".  I know, I know, I am a dork.  However, I found a soultion to it.  While we were in Highlands, I found a pink (kind of a carnation color pink) Vineyard Vines rain jacket that you could layer over a fleece...(now I just need to get the fleece! Haha!)

I am thankful for my new rain jacket, especially with all the rainy days we had early this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment