Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Memphis

My mom, dad and I went to Memphis Christmas night (Richie stayed home because he had to work before we would be back) to visit my Nana and other family.  It was a very quick trip- we flew there the night of the 25th and flew back the morning of the 27th, but we got a lot done in a quick trip!  We spent time with my Nana, had lunch with my Aunt Paula and cousin Lauren, visited my cousin Brock and his wife Grace and their beautiful baby Ellee.  We had dinner at Aunt Carla and Uncle Skips and got to see my cousin Kelsey and meet her cute new boyfriend, see Steph and her husband and two precious kiddos, and my other cousin Becky and her husband their 4 cute kids! Like I said, a lot of visiting in a short amount of time!

I am thankful for Memphis- to have been born there, for all of my family that lives there, and for visits back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment