Tuesday, December 20, 2011

leslie's baby shower!

One of my best friends that I grew up with since 7th grade is having a baby! She isn't due until Spring, but she lives in Nashville, and all of our other high school friends are scattered over the US, so we decided to go ahead and have a baby shower while people were here for the holidays! Les is going to be such an amazing mom because she is so kind hearted, hilarious, and laid back; and I know she and her precious husband Dusty (who is one of Richie's fraternity brothers! small world!) are going to give this baby all the love he or she (we don't know! it is killing me!) could ever want.   I am thankful for Leslie, the sweet baby she is having, and for the chance for our friends to get together and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment