Wednesday, August 10, 2011

change is good

I am the first to admit that I can be a creature of habit, so changes can sometimes make me a bit nervous.  So I found myself stressing a little bit this week over some changes at school... Our specials time is changing (which we have been spoiled by having last specials the whole time I have been in first), which means our recess time is also changing.  My class size is much bigger (24 kids!!) so my room set up has had to change a bit as well.  There have been a couple of other little things (and I know that they all are minor things), but they were just starting to make me a little anxious.  I realized though, that for the most part, any change in my life however big or small has made a positive impact on me in one way or another.  It has come in big ways (such as Richie working in Nashville- major change, but it showed me the strength of our marriage) to small things (chnaging my guest room- love the new bedspread!) and I know this will be no different.  So tonight I am thankful for change and for what it can do for you life.  And while 24 kids is a lot of first graders, it is just that many more babies that I will get to love this year.

Night everyone!  I'm off to bed early because I meet my kiddos in the morning!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment