Saturday, August 27, 2011

teacher discounts

Last night Richie and I went to dinner with Robbie and Laura at this restaurant called Luckys.  Laura and I were in mid-conversation about school (Shocker!Why do teachers always talk about school??) when our waitress walked up and overhear us.  She asked if we were teachers and then proceeded to tell us that teachers got a 50% off discount on food and drinks on Friday nights!  She was nice enough to give both of us 50% our entire check even though our boys aren't teachers.  After that, we went over to mine and Robbie's alma mater (even though I didnt graduate from there it still is my alma mater....) and went to the Roswell football game.  Laura and I were able to get into the game for free for being Fulton County teachers!  (It was actually kind of funny- I didnt have my teacher id, so I pulled up my Fulton Co webmail on my phone and showed them to get it).  I am thankful for our incredibly cheap date night thanks to teacher discounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment