Tuesday, August 30, 2011

live without fear

If you know me, you know I tend to be a worrier. It is something I have been working on and have gotten better about it (sometimes), but I know it will always be a choice for me to do it or not. My bible study tonight was on fear and how it can hold you back. She talked about the three main types of fear: fear of the past, fear of yes and fear of no. It completely resonated with me and she referenced one of my memory verses in tonight's study. It is probably the verse I repeat to myself more than any others: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be discouraged, do not be afraid because the Lord, your God will be with you in all you do." Joshua 1:9. I am thankful to have a God that makes it so I don't have to live in fear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment