Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet Candy :)

Last night I went to Jenny and Allen's beautiful wedding with Candice. Candice and I went to Auburn together and we lived together our sophomore-senior year in college. And yes, even after living together for three years, we are still best friends! Candice is without a doubt one of my favorite people to be around. It's almost like there's something that comes out in both of us when we are together that just makes a us so silly and giggly. I really think I laugh more in one night with Candice than a do in a week normally! For example, our freshmen year in college we decided it would be a good idea for us to drive from my dorm to Walmart with me on her lap steering and her doing the pedals. (and our BFF Bit thought it would be a good idea to ride in the car with us! Haha) Candice is a wonderful friend and I am very thankful for her and our wonderful and hilarious friendship! Love you Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment