Sunday, October 2, 2011

October!

October is, without a doubt, my favorite month! My favorite things about October are:
*the air starts getting cool so you wear jackets and boots (my favorite kind of clothing!)
*the leaves change colors and it is so beautiful outside
*you can open the sunroof (I am a sunroof-aholic)
*football season (War Eagle!)
*the sky is bluer than any other time of the year (this actual is true!)
*my birthday!!!

So far, October is starting on a good note! On the 1st I went to the Crabapple Craft Fair with my mom and sister-in-law Laura (see my next post!) and then Richie and I and Robbie and Laura went to a surprise 30th party for some of our friends Kim and John.  Today, my mom and I went shopping and re-did some things around my house and then I made homemade soup and my dad came and joined Richie, my mom, and I for dinner!   Hope your October is off to a nice start as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment