Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Breathe Right Strips

I've been away for awhile....  I went to visit my Nana after Christmas and then was in bed really sick, and have been on an amazing trip to Colorado since then, so needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do!

So, I woke up Christmas morning with a horrible cold.  The kind where you can't breathe, can't stop sneezing, the works.  It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a whirlwind of trips coming up.  I was flying out that night to Memphis for a day and 1/2, coming back to Atlanta for another day and 1/2, and then leaving for a ski trip in Breckenridge Colorado for 5 days!  So I definitely did not want to be sick!

We got in that night and I could not sleep (if you have ever tried to sleep medicine-less on a cold, you know what I mean) at all.  The next day, I decided to try Breathe Right Strips.  Let me tell you, those suckers work!  I used them throughout my entire trip to Colorado (yea, I'm still sick...bummer!)  They literally pull your nose apart though so you can breathe during the night and don't constantly have to blow your nose- pretty cool, huh?

I am thankful for Breath Right Strips and the peaceful sleep they give you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment