Monday, October 10, 2011

birthday!

Today is my birthday (I'm now 28- officially upper 20's) and it has been such a great day!  I had a great day at school- my kids all made me a million cards and such and I got some really pretty flowers too!
Then, a co-worker made the most delicious homemade tiramisu cake (he goes to pastry school during the summers so it was divine), then a parent brought in an adorable cake and a Happy Birthday sign for the kids to have a "party."


Doesn't this look amazing?


Isn't this cake adorable??



At my class "birthday party"
  After school, I went and had a massage (the last in the series my in-laws gave me for Christmas) and decided while I was there to add on a cranberry and pomegranate facial- heavenly!  I came home, got in my pj's and Richie brought home dinner because I was oily from my massage and didn't feel like going out (plus we went out to dinner with my family last night to celebrate) and opened gifts!  All in all, a pretty great start to 28!  I am thankful for the wonderful birthday I had today and for the start of a new year- I have a feeling 28 is going to be great!
Pink roses from my sweet hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment