Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shower Soothers- I found them!

As a teacher of young children, it is a given that you will get sick during the year.  You build up an immunity to it so that you aren't sick every time one of your kids is, but when you are around that many germs, it is bound to happen.  Well this morning, I woke up with my first cold/sinus of the school year.  Nonstop sneezing, running nose, sore throats, chills, all the loveliness that goes along with it.  Not fun.
I found a product a few years ago called Shower Soothers that you put at the bottom of your shower and it basically turns your shower into a vicks vapor rub steam room...amazing when you can't breathe.  I havent been able to find them ever since that first time, but that is all I could think about today.  I called the CVS near me and asked if they carried it, which they did not- BUT they carry a CVS brand which is even better because it's cheaper!  My wonderful, wonderful husband went and got it for me and as soon as he returned, I took a long, hot, menthal shower! Now I am in my pjs with a cup of hot tea about to crawl into bed.. perfection.  Night!
This is the generic version

No comments:

Post a Comment