Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Defying Gravity"

If you don't recognize the title to this post, it means you have not had the pleasure of seeing "Wicked" yet.  Do yourself a favor- and go see it next time it comes to your city!! 
One of my best friends LJ (see my post about her here) took me to go see it with her mom, her mom's friend, her aunt, and her aunt's friend.  We had so much fun- dinner at Tuk Tuk and then Wicked!
This was my third time seeing it (once in Chicago and twice now in Atl) and I love it even more every time I see it.  If I could name a dream role of mine, it would absolutely be to play Glinda (and as my mom says, it really wouldn't take too much acting! haha)
I am thankful that I got to see Wicked again (I still have all the songs in my head!) and for the wonderful time that we had on Tuesday night! Thanks Linds and Mrs J for taking me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment