Sunday, October 30, 2011

pretty perfect Saturday

One of my best friend's Jenna and her boyfriend (and one of Richie's best friends) Michael stayed with us Friday night.  Saturday morning, Jenna and I got up and headed over to J Christophers for brunch.  It was soooo yummy!  I had a pumpkin pie cappuccino ( Jenna is a frequent blog reader and laughed when I ordered it since she has seen my love of Fall things through recent posts!) and a skillet with turkey sausage, mushroom, and goat cheese- delicious!
Soooooo yummy
After brunch, we went back to my house and our friends Nate and Bryn came over to hang out for a while.  Then we went to my brother and sister-in-laws house for a Halloween party.  Laura did the cutest job on it- the house was all decked out for Halloween, there was a candy table, and we had Richie's aunts white chicken chili (best ever) and s'mores over the fire with ghost peeps!  We also picked up a couple of bottles of Free Spirit which is a beer that was brewed in memory of Brittany Fox Watts. 

All in all, it was a pretty great Saturday- minus poor little Tripp falling and having to go get stitches! 

I am thankful for days filled with friends and fun! (Wow...I really am cheesy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment