Monday, October 3, 2011

Italian Chicken Soup

I mentioned in my "October" post, how much I love autumn.  One of the things I love best is delicious, homemade soup.  I feel like I wear out my usual soups- chili, chicken brunswick stew, vegetable beef, chicken noodle, so I wanted to find something yummy and different for dinner last night.  I made Italian Chicken Soup and it was soooo delicious!  My mom had been helping me around the house, so I made the soup while she was over and then my dad came over as well and the four of us (mom, dad, Richie, and I) enjoyed yummy soup!  Then, I had leftovers for lunch today (and still more leftovers in my fridge...) I am thankful for my new fall soup recipe that I thoroughly enjoyed last night and today!

I take absolutely no credit for coming up with the recipe.  Here it is:   Italian Chicken Soup Especially delicious with warm ciabatta bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment