Sunday, October 9, 2011

Murder Mystery Party

My birthday is tomorrow so my wonderful husband had the fabulous idea to have some couples over for a Murder Mystery Party for my birthday!  We had it on Friday night and it was a trailer park themed mystery!  It was so much fun...I was suprised that everyone got into it (even the guys) and played along.  We went with the trailer park theme and had hot dogs, chili, tater tots and Fritos for dinner with Moon Pies for dessert.


Best if you open the package and heat in microwave for 10 seconds...MMM!
We had real beverages but had to have some you'd find in the trailer park (notice the Pabst Blue Ribbon) and no trailer park is complete without big, fat koozies!

Everyone came in character and we got clues throughout the night with people to question and what we remembered from the night of the murder.  I was shocked to find out at the end that Bryn was the murderer!
I am so thankful for my unique and fun birthday party and for all my wonderful friends that were able to come!  I am very blessed. :)


Richie and I in character (AKA Lula Belle Larcen and Big Hoss Beaver) Doesn't his hair look like Wayne Newton??)


No comments:

Post a Comment