Sunday, January 8, 2012

Busy Sunday!

Whew, today has been busy!!  We woke up this morning and went to our friend's Laura and Ryan's baby's baptism and then to a luncheon afterwards.  The baptism was sooo sweet and then we had a lot of fun visiting with everyone afterwards.  I went home from there and made chicken tamale casserole (such a good Cooking Light recipe) for my friend Emily and her husband Josh who just had a baby!  My sister-in-law Laura and I went over there (she is bringing food tomorrow, so she went ahead and brought it tonight with me) and visited for a while and held the baby.  She is absolutely gorgeous and such a good baby!  I came home from there and my the same casserole for Richie and I for dinner and now I am about to get in bed and hopefully fall asleep early!

I am thankful for busy Sundays spent with wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment