Tuesday, January 3, 2012

sleeping alllllllll day

So also in response to my being sick and in preparation for my upcoming trip, I decided to follow my husbands advice on sleep being the best cure for getting better!  Man, I must have been exhausted from the school, because I did not think it was physically possible for me to sleep as long as I did.  I got to my house from Memphis about 4 and immediately got in bed and fell asleep.  Richie woke me up with soup, so I ate dinner and watched tv (in bed) and then promptly went back to sleep.  I woke up the next morning when my husband brought me a bagel (isn't he the sweetest?) which I also ate in bed and watched a tv show and the went BACK to sleep until I finally got out of bed at 2 to pack, got to the library (had to have my books for the flight!),stayed up for an early dinner, and then back to bed until we left for Colorado the next morning!  I am thankful for my entire days worth (longer, really!) of sleep and how much better it made me feel for my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment