Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Celebs in Atl- "Klaus"

So if you are a "teeny bopper" at heart like me and watch Vampire Diaries, then you will totally know who Klaus is...If not, then just know that he is a super cute British actor- enough said! :)

Last night, we were on one of the trains in Atlanta airport about to get off at baggage claim when I see this guy standing there that looked so familiar.  All of a sudden, it clicked, he played Klaus on Vampire Diaries- one of my favorite shows! Luckily, I am not exactly shy, so as we were getting off the train, I tapped him and asked "Excuse me, are you Klaus?" (It would have been way smoother if I knew his real name, I know) and he smiled and said "Yes I am." I thought it over for a brief moment and realized the worst that could happen is he could say no, so I then asked if he would take a picture with me.  He very sweetly said "Of course.," smiled for a pic with me and then introduced himself (his real name is Joseph) and told me he was just getting in from London.  All in all, such a nice guy! I am thankful for the chance to meet a celeb from one of my fave shows- and that he was so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment