Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getaways with the hubs

Richie and I LOVE to travel.  If you know us well (or read my blog or "stalk" my facebook), you know that we are lucky enough to do quite a bit of it! We are also fortunate enough that most of our traveling is with our families (ie....it's pretty cheap for us!!)  However, it is extremely nice to have time away from home just the two of us, which is exactly what our San Fran trip was.  It's rare that we get away without either our families or another couple (or couples), so it was so nice to have time to explore a new city just us and be able to do exactly what we wanted to do when we wanted without having to run plans past other people, etc.  I am thankful for all of the traveling Richie and I have been fortunate enough to do since we have been married and I am thankful for this past getaway just the two of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment