Sunday, January 22, 2012

San Francisco Tour

So yes, I was that nerd who went on a Grayline Tour. But I figured, Richie was working most of the day and I wanted to see the whole city, so what better way to do it! I must say it actually was pretty cool!  They picked me up at my hotel and then took us to Fisherman's Wharf where we got our real tickets and got on the bus for our tour (all the tours meet there).  On the tour, we drove the tour and stopped at a few places: the top of Twin Peaks, Mission Dolores, Golden Gate Park, and right over the Golden Gate Bridge.  There was an audio tour during it, so I learned all I ever wanted to know about San Francisco! From what I kept hearing on the tape, Richie and I were pretty lucky "the next big earthquake" didn't happen while we were there because they sure like to talk about it!! I am thankful that I went on this tour by myself (which isn't something I would normally do) because I had a great time, took tons of pictures, and actually learned a lot!
My bus!


Top of Twin Peaks- dowside of touring alone = pictures alone! haha

Inside Mission Dolores- So old and beautiful!

Baby Redwoods in Golden Gate Park
The Golden Gate Bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment