Sunday, January 22, 2012

San Francisco!

View from our room
Richie and I went to San Francisco over Martin Luther King Jr weekend and had the absolute best time!  He was having to go on a Thursday-Friday for work, so I tagged along and then we made a weekend of it!  We packed as much of the city as possible in while we were there and enjoyed every second!  Thursday I just explored and shopped while he worked, and then we walked around and went to dinner.  Friday, I went on a city tour (see post to come on that) while he worked, and then we explored the city together that afternoon!  Saturday was my favorite day (see separate post coming) when we drove to Sonoma.  Sunday we toured Alcatraz, went to In N Out Burger and then made it to the airport just in time to fly home!
We had perfect weather- it was sunny and about 70 eevry day we were there excpet the day we were leaving.  Some of my favorite things in San Fran were: riding the streetcar (of course!), the Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building, driving over the Golden Gate Bridge, and bascally all of it!  I am thankful for the chance to experience San Francisco with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment