Wednesday, January 4, 2012

teacher workdays

Today was my first day back from break, but it was a teacher workday and the kiddos will be back bright and early tomorrow!  Jennifer Jacobson (from the book "No More I'm Done") came and spoke to us this morning about writing and she was absolutely phenomenal!  I got so much out of it and she had so much practical stuff that I will definitely apply in my classroom.  After that, we had the rest of the time to work in our rooms.  I used that time to finish my report cards, finish grading end of semester tests, and prepare for the next two days!  I am thankful for teacher workdays and the way they slowly coax us back into school after a break!  It makes it easier to know you have a day to get all those last minute things done before your kids are their all excited and ready to go!
 Off to bed I go! Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment