Thursday, May 12, 2011

ALIpharetta :)

When I originally wanted to start a blog (but wasn't sure what I was going to do with it yet), Richie suggested the name of it be Alipharetta.  Needless to say, I (sweetly) told him I was not going to call my blog that! However,  it is very fitting as today's post is about the wonderful city we live in; Alpharetta!  I consider myself very blessed to now live in (well, near) the city I grew up in and so close to both mine and Richie's families!  If you have never been to Alpharetta, it is the perfect place to raise a family- great schools (including the one I work at!), parks, good restaurants, and you're only about 20 minutes from Atlanta.  Every spring, Alpharetta puts on a Taste of Alpharetta where you can go try food from local restaurants.  I went to this event every year during high school and now Richie and I will be going tonight with my brother and sister-in-law Robbie and Laura! So today I am very thankful for where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment