Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Harrisons!

Today I am thankful for some of mine and Richie's best friends; Nate and Bryn Harrison!  For anyone who doesn't know (and considering my 3 followers are my husband, my mom, and my sister-in-law, I'm sure you all do know this...) one of my best friends from college married one of my husband's best friends from college! While I am sure this happens considerably often, what I think makes it unique is the fact that Bryn and I went to Auburn while Richie and Nate went to Tennessee- so it's not like all four of us hung out during college.  Add the fact that Nate and I also graduated from high school together and you've got yourselves a pretty neat little story! THEN add the fact that another one of mine and Bryn's best friends is dating another one of Richie and Nate's best friends and you have yourselves a friendship fairy tale! :)
Anyways, back to being thankful for the Harrisons! Typically when you hang out with other couples, the two girls are friends and the two boys just get along or vice versa, but with us it is the best scenario possible since we are both getting to spend time with our best friend! I am thankful for them today because we will be going out with them tonight to celebrate Bryn's birthday which was on Wednesday (I'm not going to say what I got her for her birthday in case she is reading this...) :) 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday- it's beautiful! Get outside and do something!! I also hope you all have as wonderful of friends as Richie and I do to spend time with this Saturday night~

3 comments:

  1. Wait, I'm confused - so who is married to whom? Is this an Abbott and Costello routine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mr. Richie is thankful for the Baileys-- especially Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for the Harrisons as well!!

    ReplyDelete