Monday, May 9, 2011

Red Rover, Red Rover....

No I am not thankful for the childhood game, but today I am thankful for RECESS! There are wonderful things and perks about being a teacher (many of which I am sure will be my topics on here) and recess is definitely one of them! Most adults are able to leave their office for lunch, but with a 30 minute lunch time (25 after you get your kids through the lunch line, 20 after you check the office for notes and use the restroom for the first time all day) that just isn't feasible for teachers.  However, we do get our vitamin D kick each day during recess!  My favorite things about recess is watching my students get to run around and play with their friends after a busy day of working so hard (and getting to talk with all my teacher friends while we watch them of course!) I am especially thankful for recess on beautiful days like today!  Enjoy your afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment