Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My beautiful mom and me!
Today I am thankful for moms, but especially my mom! If you know my mom, you already know what an amazing person she is to everyone in her life.  Today I am going to do a Top 10 Things I Love About My Mom!

10. She gave up so much of her time when I was growing up to take me to cheerleading practice, dance lessons, rehearsals, etc.  This is a mom who whenever I was in a play came to every single rehearsal as well as every single performance (and these were shows that ran for about 6 weeks!)
9. She overcame some pretty tough times and turned into the strong woman she is today.
8. She is SUCH a good cook!  (All my good recipes come from her!)
7. She is an unbelievable decorator; to the point that all my friends say they want her to decorate their houses!
6. She is the best nurse- especially to the children at her school.
5. My mom is incredibly generous to everyone in her life.
4. She is not only a good role model as a mom, but as a wife, daughter, sister, and friend as well.
3. She is very big on family and always arranges the best trips and activities for us.
2. She has become my absolute best friend and the person I know I can always go to.
1. She is everything that I hope I can be when I am a mom one day! If I am even half as great as she has been, my future kids will be pretty darn lucky!

Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, this is so sweet! Your Mom is the best and I am so blessed to have her as my big sister! At one time in my life she was my Mom too!

    ReplyDelete