Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My sweet babies

As I sit here thinking about the fact that I have only two days left of school, I am overwhelmed with how much I am going to miss this class.  This group is truly different than any other group I have taught before.  First off, every child in my class has such a distinctive personality!  I love to sit and laugh with them over some of the hilarious things they say.  They are also so incredibly smart, and I am not exaggerating when I say I learn something new from them every day whether it is facts about science (and I get a lot of those from this group!) or life lessons.  Last, they are such sweet, tenderhearted children.  They all get along so well with one another, and as cheesy as it sounds- we are a sweet little family together.  I am extremely thankful to have had these children in my life this year and I'm going to load up on the tissues Friday when I have to say good-bye to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment