Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bible Study!

Today I am incredibly thankful for my bible study girls.  It is the greatest group of 11 girls and we all know one another in a variety of ways (through being related, co-workers, high school friends, college friends, and roommates!) We are currently studying the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan which has really sparked some interesting conversations among us! We all come from very different walks of life which keeps the dynamic interesting.  One of the things I love best about my bible study is how even though everyone did not know one another when we started, we have all become very close and all are able to be so honest and open with one another each week.  It is so important to have a network of people to be able to share your faith with and these girls are that for me!  I get so excited every Wednesday for our group and I am very thankful to have each of them in my life! :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree~ it has been a true blessing in my life :) Have a fabulous day-see you next week!

    ReplyDelete